Cannabis Regulations Can Change Quickly
It is a time of rapid change for the cannabis industry – as new regulations are created and amended, it’s crucial for businesses in this growing sector to have a lawyer who can help them keep up the latest changes so that they can remain in compliance with the law.
Whether your company is primarily interested in cultivation, distribution or retail sales, Veritas Law Group has the knowledge and experience to provide accurate, useful advice on cannabis law for small businesses. We practice law throughout Michigan and Illinois, and we keep a close eye on regulatory updates in both states.
Legal Advice You Can Trust In A Growing Industry
We provide a wide range of services to Illinois and Michigan cannabis businesses, including:
- Business formation and identifying the appropriate business entity for your needs
- Business acquisitions and mergers
- Commercial real estate matters, including buying and selling property, leasing and landlord-tenant disputes
- Assistance in filing taxes
- Advice on compliance with cannabis regulations
- Resolving business disputes through litigation
Schedule A Free Initial Consultation Today
Veritas Law Group serves businesses, entrepreneurs, professional practitioners and individuals throughout the Lake Michigan lakeshore and beyond. We tailor our legal strategy to meet your immediate legal needs as well as your long-term goals. And as a small-law firm, we are proud to offer individualized attention in addition to deep experience and extensive knowledge of the law.
We have offices in:
To schedule an initial consultation with one of our attorneys, simply call the nearest office above, or contact us online.